Beauty Corner – A few short Tips for your Natural Beauty
We call it natural because of non chemical substance that been use in our skin or hair. We are born with this gifted beauty, so its up to us on how we maintained it.
Have you heard this quotes “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. I always hear this but of course that time I dont know what that mean. But now I know but for me being beautiful outside is nothing if your not beautiful inside, kind hearted is a plus.
On this website I have a few tips on how we take care of our hair, skin, hands, etc. I know that we can search it now and get a lot of information or answer to all our question. I write it base on my personal experience since I have two Teenagers and Pre-Teens.
For our face care
- Once in a while if I don’t use make up, I just wash it with water. But we can use natural facial wash.
- Avoid using fragrances that will irritate your skin.
- You can make your own natural facial wash like using honey and lemon
- Also make your own facial mash for more refreshing, they say oatmeal is good to use.
If you have Pimples, Lets talk about it
I was thinking what cause this pimples?
- Pimples not only affect face but also your back, chest and shoulders.
- According to my research Sebaceous glands are microscopic exocrine glands in the skin that secrete an oily or waxy matter. So when these glands became more active substance can collect debris, bacteria and dead skin cells clog the pores. And it begins, blackheads, whiteheads, pimples.
- Some people like to pop it. We can’t help it right. I have pimples to and I pop it, and I realize it became infected and it doesn’t look good. So I used Q-tips to pop it and I cleans it well and I put a little bit of ointment to avoid swollen or get infected.
So here are some tips for your acne, pimples, blackhead or white head.
- Wash your face at least twice a day
- Dont popped it with your finger nails, used Q-tips to avoid infection
- If you popped it cleans it and put ointment on the popped area
- Leave it alone, stop touching it
Pimples on your back -I just learn about this, I did not know that the pimples on your back is called Bacne. Did you ever think what is called until now.
- this is worse than your pimples in your face, because you see it all the time and its temping to pop it, on your back its painful most of the time
- think of any cause of back acne one of them your skin mighty be oily, hormones change maybe your hair follicles might block the pores of your skin that cause pimple
- if you drink less water everyday, you need to think of drinking more because water helps your skin moisturize.
Have you experience getting pimples on your behind? We can`t deny it, we get it once in a while basically, but do you wonder why? Its to painful, they called this pimple Folliculitis. its all about hair follicles. We have hair all over our body so if the hair follicles got blocked, the hair didn’t get out on time or properly, it builds bacteria one of the cause of pimples.
How Sleep affects our skin
Every one know what Sleep means. Sleep is the only way we relax our whole body, to boost our energy, relax our mind, this is how we restore our power. Like your Cellphone you use it all day, and its start to show the sign of low battery and we need to plug it in to charge it. Same as Human Being we need enough sleep, to have enough energy for the day.
Also sleeping makes a natural moisturizer our skin looks younger and smooth but if your not getting enough sleep your moisture level is affected, like your skin is dehydrated. And you are going to wonder why you have dry skin, you look old and you think you look different. You only need to rest, sleep and it helps you to have a young glowing skin.
How to take care of your skin
- Eat healthy foods
- Regular exercise
- Enough sleep
- Good Hygiene
- Drink a lot of water
- Protect your self from the sun
- Manage Stress
Lets talk a few Vitamins we should be giving our Skin
- VITAMIN A – antioxidant can be found in foods like: sweet potatoes, tomatoes, broccoli, kale, spinach carrots and egg yolks. Some of us dont really need supplement if your eating all this Healthy foods. But if you dont eat Healthy Foods, you need Vitamin A supplement which help protect our skin, vision and reproductive system.
- VITAMIN C – can be found in citrus fruits (grapefruits, oranges), strawberries, pineapple, mango, kiwi, bell peppers and tomatoes. Vitamin C is important to our skin because its helps create/build Collagen, it is the connective tissue that keeps our skin firm. Collagen it is the Protein in our body. Vitamin C for your overall health needs, also protects our skin from harmful UV rays.
- VITAMIN E – food that are rich in this vitamins are nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, spinach, avocado, chard, mango, apricots. Vitamin E oil use for skin care products, also promote eye health.
- VITAMIN D – They called this sunshine vitamin, because our skin can synthesize Vitamin D from sunlight. You can get enough Vitamin D in fortified products, most milk and breakfast cereals. Natural sources are: mushrooms, fish, beef liver, eggs and cheese. Also we need to absorb enough Vitamin D to main healthy bones and teeth.
- VITAMIN K – Essential for healing wounds and bruises. Refers to fat soluble vitamins that help your blood from clotting. We need Vitamin K for our system their is a certain protein that our blood needs. The skin benefits of Vitamin K is deal with the problem in your blood circulation, that cause dark circles, spider veins and stretch marks. Foods contains with this Vitamin are: cabbage, liver, kale, milk, swiss chards, mustard greens and broccoli.
- VITAMIN B3 – Known as Niacin, important nutrient for our body needs. Can be found in this foods: tuna, turkey, salmon, artichoke, chicken breast meat, pork, ground beef, guava, avocado, bananas, asparagus, potatoes etc. This vitamin prevent from water loss and keep skin moisture. Keep skin texture smooth and reduce wrinkles.
- VITAMIN B5 – Keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. This Vitamin also know as Pantothenic acid it is an essential nutrient. Commonly found in skin care like Lotion, Cream, Serum and Ointments. Food Sources: meat, fish, dairy, grains and legumes.
- CHOLINE – Is most important vitamin needed to produce acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for our normal brain function, mood, muscle control, and nervous system functions. Food Sources: eggs, liver, peanuts, pasta, spinach, beets, wheat and shellfish.
- FOLIC ACID – Play important role in skin health, given to pregnant women or planning to get pregnant. It helps the body build Healthy New Cells. Foods that are high in folate or folic acid: citrus fruits, legumes, eggs, leafy greens, beets, asparagus and broccoli.
Don`t do this to your skin
- Dont smoke – Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles.
- Avoid drugs – Makes your skin dry as per research drugs affect skin in different ways
- Stay out in the sun – the sun have UltraViolet Radiation (UV) that cause cancer
- Poor skin hygiene can cause skin irritation, dryness, unpleasant smell and infection
How to take care of our Hair
We already talk about our skin now we talk about the Pretty Hair. We all have a lot of concern about our hair, we always wonder why my hair fall, why I have split ends, why my hair breaks, why I have dandruff. We have a lot of concern, so I am going to tackle all this question
Why My Hair Fall – they call it Hair Loss this is a woman thing (most of the time). Hormone change can cause hair loss, Pregnancy, childbirth, birth control and Medical conditions can cause hair loss.
Just few Basic Tips to Avoid Minor Hair Loss:
- Use Mild shampoo
- Avoid using high-heat hair tools
- Use a soft brush with natural fiber
- Avoid hairstyle that pull your hair
- Avoid using chemical or bleach your hair often
- Massage your Scalp
Why I have Split Ends – we often combing our hair, every day, every minute, every second but guess what according to my research excessive combing wet hair leads to stretching and consequently break. Also, combing it dry lead to formation of split ends, it damages the cuticle layer of your hair.
These are the Causes why we have Split Ends:
- Too much exposure to Sun Light, dust and pollution
- We wash our hair too much, it wash off the oil of our hair
- Washing hair with Hot Water
- Use of hair styling Products like straighteners, curlers and chemical products like hair coloring, perming, dry shampoo
- Exposure to hard water like swimming pools had chlorine will damage out hair instantly
Few Basic Tips to Avoid Split Ends:
- Oil your Hair before washing them
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Minimize using high-heat hair tools
- Used a wide tooth comb
- Get a trim if needed
- Get gentle and love your hair
Few Natural Remedy for your Split End
Did you know egg is one of the most effective remedy for split ends
- Egg Yolk
- Use egg as hair mask
- Egg help cure your frizzy hair and give them heathier shine
- Egg also work as a moisturizer and conditioner
How to Apply
- Mixed egg yolk with other helpful ingredients, use one egg yolk with 2tbsp olive oil, almond oil and honey. Apply to hair, keep it for about 30 mins. Wash with lukewarm water.
- You already hear this before, I just dont like the smell of beer but there is always a good use of it beside drinking it. It has sugar and protein to help your damaged hair, adding volume to your hair as well.
How to Apply
- Wash your hair first, use shampoo to clean it well. Then wash it with beer but need to leave it up to 3mins for best result. Then rinse it off. You can do this method twice a week.
3. Good for dry and frizzy hair, try Chamomile
- Chamomile helps prevent your hair from split ends and keeps your hair and scalp clean
How to Apply
- You need 2 bags of Chamomile Tea soak it in a hot water. Let it cool before applying it to your hair. Rinse your hair using the tea water. Use Chamomile oil too.
4. Coconut Oil
- This been use for ages, my grandma and mom use this to their hair and body. They usually make home made coconut oil. You can`t imagine I smell this everyday. But this moisturize you hair and scalp, you can use it everyday or once or twice a week.
How to Apply
- Pour oil in you palm, then massage it to you scalp all to your hair. You can rinse it after 2hrs. Or you can apply this overnight and rinse it in the morning. Dont apply too much oil just enough to moisturize your hair and scalp.
Why I Have Dandruff – I know dandruff is just dry skin or if you take hot shower. I research about the different cause of dandruff, and I didn’t know that eczema can be in the head too. The causes of dandruff are also sensitivity to hair products, anxiety can be one of the cause. The oil from our scalp can cause the skin cell to clump, that’s the white flakes. There are also medical condition that affects people scalp.
So have just a Few Basic Tips to Avoid Minor Dandruff Problem:
- We can choose a dandruff control shampoo
- We can also use home remedy to treat our dandruff
- Also Coconut oil can help too, it moisturized our scalp
This is probably not new to you, some people maybe using it:
Apple Cider Vinegar is good for Dandruff and hair loss.
- for regular spray bottle half water and half Apple Cider Vinegar
How our Body is the Main Source of our Beauty
We are born in different ethnicity, different skin tone, different hair color and hair types. It is our responsibility to take care of our self, to enhance our Natural Beauty. We all know we love our self, we want to always look young, healthy, strong and always active. To be able to be what we want, we need to eat healthy, exercise daily, get enough sleep, drink your Vitamins. We maintain a healthy life we enhance our natural beauty.
LETS TALK ABOUT NAILS
NAILS it is not what the carpenter to use to connect two woods or hang a picture to the wall. Nails is also a part of our body we take care of our nails, especially the Ladies. Well everyone take care of it, just in different way.
For our hands and nail tips, we both need to take care of it so I have a few tips here:
- wash your hand regularly, clean under nails if you have long nails. Bacteria grow under net your nails if you dont clean it.
- use hand and nails moisturizer to avoid dryness of your hands, rub lotion around you fingers thru cuticles and nails
- to clean your nails dont used harsh nail polish
For our Feet and Toes, We all wear close shoes all the times like sneakers, flats, boots etc, at work or school. But we all need to know that even we wear close toe shoes we still need to wash it. Keep our Feet Clean and Moisturize. Most of all we need to relax it, because we use it everyday.
- Keep our feet clean by washing them with Mild soap, clean in between your toes
- Wipe them dry
- cut your nails if you have too
- Rub Moisturizer to soften them