My Home Remedy page is base on personal experience, all the ingredients you need can be found in your kitchen.
Note: If you think your illness or problem are worse than you thought consult a physician.
Few Natural Remedy for your Split Ends
1. Egg Yolk
- Did you know egg is one of the most effective remedy for split ends
- Use egg as hair mask
- Egg help cure your frizzy hair and give them heathier shine
- Egg also work as a moisturizer and conditioner
How to Apply
- Mixed egg yolk with other helpful ingredients, use one egg yolk with 2tbsp olive oil, almond oil and honey.
- Apply to hair, keep it for about 30 mins. Wash with lukewarm water.
- You already hear this before, I just dont like the smell of beer but there is always a good use of it beside drinking it. It has sugar and protein to help your damaged hair, adding volume to your hair as well
How to Apply
- Wash your hair first, use shampoo to clean it well.
- Then wash it with beer but need to leave it up to 3mins for best result.
- Then rinse it off. You can do this method twice a week.
- Good for dry and frizzy hair
- Helps prevent your hair from split ends and keeps your hair and scalp clean
How to Apply
- You need 2 bags of Chamomile Tea soak it in a hot water.
- Let it cool before applying it to your hair.
- Use Chamomile oil too.
4. Coconut Oil
- This been use for ages, my grandma and mom use this to their hair and body.
- They usually make home made coconut oil. You can`t imagine I smell this everyday.
- But this moisturize you hair and scalp, you can use it everyday or once or twice a week.
How to Apply
- Pour oil in you palm, then massage it to you scalp all to your hair.
- You can rinse it after 2hrs. Or you can apply this overnight and rinse it in the morning.
- Dont apply too much oil just enough to moisturize your hair and scalp.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR NAILS STRONGER
Do you have nails that break all the time? I can`t grow my nails an inch long it breaks. This is a simple things you need to do.
- You need Garlic, one gloves, feel it, then poke it with you nails, the juice of the garlic will go to your nail, leave it for 10 mins. Do this 3 times a day twice a week. Until it grows healthy and strong. Then do it once a day every week.
- Coconut Oil, wet cotton balls with coconut oil and massage it to your nails, leave it overnight. Do this every night.
- Toothpaste, make sure you dont wear any nail color, nails are clean, put small amount, brush it gentle to your nail, leave it for 10 mins then rinse.
- Olive Oil, soak your nails for 20 mins once a week.
- On Winter Time, our Lips become dry, super dry indeed. It hurts so bad, right. What do you usually do, to treat it? I usually use Lip Balm and then at night I put Vaseline. You need to use it frequently, because its always dry it out and make it crack and it hurts.
- You can also use Petroleum Jelly, Chap stick (any with moisturizer) or Aloe.
- Avoid getting your lips wet with your saliva it will worsen the dryness of your lips. I try to wet my lips thinking it will help the dryness but am wrong.
- On Summer Time, same thing but you need to use sunblock (a lip product with lip balm)
- If it get worse and cant treat at home you need to see a doctor to prevent infections.
- Does your ear dry and flaky? Maybe because of our climates changes sometimes its super hot and its super cold or sometimes its even. It is one part of our body that we dont really sees and pay attention to much to it. But we always used it every minute, everyday. So we also need to clean it, moisture it like the rest of our body parts.
- Always remember it is also sensitive, we can`t wash our ear but we can wipe it with wet towels and clean it properly.
- For flaky ears you can use Vaseline, put in around the dry area. Coconut oil also can help for dryness.
- If the dryness of your ears can`t treat by any of this, need to see your doctor.
Basic Remedy from Spice or Herbs
This basic remedy are for minor disorder that is very easy to heal or cure. If you think your illness is worse, dont wait! see a specialist. All I know that we use daily in our life can use to cure small disorder or illness we are dealing with. And just want to share it here, and for additional knowledge to add I research more of it. Enjoy reading hope it help.
- GINGER – is a plant with thick roots that use to spice food. Also use as a herb. It has very strong aroma and peppery taste.
- * Rejuvenates skin – you can eat it raw its good for you, also you can apply it direct to your skin. if you prepare to use it fresh, use a little bit of it. But also you can used powdered ginger, add honey and lemon juice. Leave it on for up to 30 minutes, and rinse. You can do it once a week. Make sure your not allergic to ginger.
- * Acne Treatment – you can apply directly to your acne, use a small amount of fresh ginger juice leave for 5 mins then rinse with cold water tap dry with clean towel.
* Ginger Tea – if you have soar throat and upset stomach (cramps, gas, diarrhea) this hot ginger tea you might want to try to feel better. Boil fresh ginger, make ginger tea and add honey.
* Also effective to morning sickness.
* Can also treat bad breath, it can be eaten fresh. it has anti-microbial properties that kills bacteria. Ginger extract and fresh ginger the best to treat bad breath, toothaches and gingivitis. Remember don`t consume more than 4grm of ginger in any given day. Talk to your Doctor before using ginger.
2. GARLIC – can be used more like spice or herb. The most useful herb in the whole world. Added to dishes in a small amount because of its strong taste. The most powerful agents against bacteria. Direct contact to skin can cause irritation or burns. It is also a potential source of germanium, potassium, magnesium, Vitamin A, B and C. Do not use Garlic if your allergic to it.
- * Acne Treatment – using garlic for your acne, cut a glove to extract the juice rub it gently. I dont recommend to stay it over night because garlic is to strong it with burn your skin, let it set for at least 30 mins. Then rinse. you can repeat the process every other day until its gone. Just be careful using garlic in your face.
* Pimple Treatment – same process on how you treat your acne, but if you have a lot of pimple. I recommend to use the garlic juice and gently rub it in your pimple. Leave it for 15 mins if you have a lot. Rinse and tap dry. NOTE: Garlic is very strong be careful using it.
* Garlic also have a lot of uses several conditions linked to blood system and heart.
* Dandruff Treatment – Raw minced garlic, mix with honey good for dandruff. Leave for 30mins. And then rinse.
3. TURMERIC – is a spice that comes from Turmeric plant. Commonly used in Asian Food. It has a bitter taste and used to color curry powder, mustard, butters and cheese and uses to flavor food. Has Anti-inflammatory properties.
* Fight off acne because it has antiseptic. Try Turmeric face mask for clear face.
* Protects from sun damage. I dont know this will help out for sun damage, might be a capsule to drink.
* Helps reduces dark circle. This one use turmeric powder add lemon juice, leave for 15mins and rinse.
* Helps reduce stretch mark. Turmeric has active Curcumin ingredients that helps treat stretch mark. Add coconut oil use twice a day.
NOTE: Make sure you are not allergic to Turmeric.
4. CHAMOMILE – I never though this is herbs, I see this when I was younger in our back yard. Thinking this is just part of the grass that grown anywhere. And this is under herbs, it has very cute tiny flowers with yellow in the middle and white blossoms around it. The finish product of this can be found in the Tea area, Chamomile Tea which I didn’t try yet and most of my friend told me it helps get better sleeps.
* If you need a beauty sleep, Chamomile Tea is the answer I don`t think it cause any side effect. But I want to make sure so I look it up and it has a Side Effect if you consume large amounts, it cause drowsiness, vomiting, eye irritation, skin irritation and hypersensitivity reaction. And few people are allergic to Chamomile. Check first before consuming.
* Help your skin if you have redness and blemish. Mix 1 teaspoon of Chamomile Tea and 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil. Apply it in your clean face leave for 10 mins. Rinse with cold water. Try to do this once or twice a week.
5. ROSEMARY – I love the aroma of Fresh Rosemary very mild. It is a woody herb, with pointed or needle like leaves. Help to boost your immune system and improve blood circulation. The essential oil can help protect your skin from the sun damaged and can also moisture hair and scalp.
* Rosemary Oil can be use for thinning hair. Also helps rejuvenate your skin.
* Rosemary Oil also helps whiten black spot and blemishes in your skin.
- * While the extract helps reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin.
* I love Rosemary for seasoning I didn’t know it has a range of health and beauty benefits. But be aware that even it helps us there is also side effects if you consume large amount of Rosemary. Always check before you use.
6. THYME – this herb is ideal for poultry seasoning, I use this for my oven bake chicken, yum 🙂 If you search Thyme, back in the day they use this as a traditional medicine. I think most of the Herb and spice we use in our Kitchen have a benefits to cure simple illness. But because we dont really pay attention to the details and doesnt want to do it, or too busy we go see our Primary Doctors, which is ok because not all of us can tolerate herbal remedies.
* Do you think it is a good news to does who have bad breath that Thyme will reduce their smelly breath.
* Thyme essential oil can help hair growth
* It is a source of Vitamin C, Cooper, Iron fiber and Manganese. Manganese is mineral that needed for the normal brain function.
* Thyme oil will help reduce Can.
* Thyme tea benefits are stimulate memories, ease headaches, tension muscles, fights infections, soothe cough and relieve fevers. Same as all Herbs and spice too much use have a side effects. Always check before use.