We sometimes get hard time choosing our make up.
Most of us are good in experimenting color. Eye shadows there is a lot of colors to choose, you decide. This is how we learn to mix and match.
And now we need to choose the Base Foundation according to our skin type, we usually have oily skin, dry or just normal skin.
We choose next is our Foundation Shade, We need to choose the right color for our skin tone.
You need to test it to your skin to make sure you get the right one.
Pick what kind of Eyeliner you like.
Blush On. And finally your Lip color.
After along day, we wear make up all day. How do you remove it? I make sure to remove my make up because if not my whole face will itch.
Few steps on how to remove your make up
- I wash my face with gentle soap (shea black soap) I use this soap because its gentle it doesnt dry out my skin.
- Dry it out gentle after washing it with towel.
- If you use waterproof mascara, use coconut oil to remove it, use cotton balls and rub it gentle.
- Maybe all of us wear Mascara, is it easy for you to remove it every time you wear it? Maybe not! What do you used to remove it? I always try make up remover to remove my mascara but it is so hard to remove water proof mascara. and sometimes my eyes itch and it get irritated. May best option I used Coconut Oil to remove my mascara, it breaks the water resistance content of the mascara. It makes it easier to remove no irritation and itchy.
How can you remove glitter on your eyelid?
- I like sparkling eye shadow once in a while, it looks good. But you need to remove it right. Its easy to put it on and its hard to remove it. Oh Lala, if you dont use proper remover your eye lids will be red and itchy. Use Oil to remove it with cotton balls.
- Removing is hard because you don`t want to irritate your skin, and it is close to your eyes. So be careful.
Do you have Facial Hair?
- Most man have a lot of facial hair which is normal but what happen if a women have facial hair? What you going to do? Do you shave it or wax it? If you have a lot of hair in your face Do Not Shave it! or else it will grow faster. Waxing or laser hair removal is your best option on removing your facial hair.