MEN HAIR CARE
I created this page to help find the best solution for your small problem, externally like your hair, skin etc. Men are picky, lets rephrase that, they are particular in taking care of there Hair. But sometimes they dont really know what are the right way to do it (or maybe they do) but they over done it. All for the product choices its hard to find the right product for your needs, because their are small option for men compare to women`s products from hair, face, make up, body, skin, feet etc. Mens have limited option maybe the Manufacturer might think Men need to take care of themselves too.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR
- WASHING your hair, how many times in a week do you wash your hair? Some people wash their hair 2 – 3 times in a week, hmmm let me see, its defend on your hair type. If its oily hair but healthy good to wash it twice a week, because your hair have its own Natural Oil. This oil help your hair and scalp relax and hydrate. This is what happen to your hair if you wash them like everyday, shampoo can makes your hair dry, it well wash out the Natural Oil you have in your hair. Not all shampoo but it has harsh chemical that kills the Natural beauty of our hair that cause dryness, dandruff, hair loss and split ends
For your daily Shampoo find Sulfate Free. Sulfate (Its Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate) are chemical that are used for cleaning and its added to our shampoo. All Natural shampoo is good to our hair, its up to us on how often we use it. Always read the label before using, check the ingredients that they mix with the shampoo of your choice.
- Remember that harsh chemical are not good for our hair.
- Always check what is your hair type.
- Using Conditioner , we usually put conditioner after we shampoo (which is the right thing and we been doing it every time we wash our hair). But the best way to do it ( if you are not rushing) after you wash your hair with shampoo, rinse it properly and squeeze the extra water out of your hair. then take enough amount of conditioner and apply it, starting to the roots of your hair. Massage it right to your scalp, or use a big tooth comb to make sure the conditioner will spread evenly to your hair.
MEN SKIN CARE
I dont believe Men doesnt care about themselves. I always hear because their are Men. I have two boys, its hard to teach them to be clean. But still teach them to take a shower, brush their teeth. wear clean clothes (they wear one kind of clothes for a week, even they take a bath). Even their room I always want them to clean and organize it, It happen they do what I say, but they mess it up for just 2mins. And my relatives says because they are boys, I know but even your a Boy or Men you need to KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
I have a Few Tips here for Skin Care for Men
- I know not all Men wash their face, but try to wash your face with mild soap before you go to bed
- use moisturizer
- if you have acne, pimples, blackheads or your face is oily, you need to wash your face in the morning and night time and do not pop your pimple, poke your face, use q-tips or cotton around the affected area, use home remedy for your skin needs.
- shower at least every other day if you can, if you have dry skin, try to use coconut oil (at least 2 or 3 times a week) this help moisturize your skin
SKIN MOISTURIZER FOR MEN
- For Normal Skin – we dont need to do anything about it, its normal and healthy we just need to take of our skin. Having normal skin its always stay oil free and doesnt dry quick or irritate your skin. Do not use lotion with a lot of harsh chemical, it will ruin your skin texture. Using too much Hot Water will dry your skin.
- If you want the Western Smell, this is your lotion. Its funny while am reading the description of this product it says “Smells like the Western saddle Shop after the gunfight”. Am trying to visualize it, Saddle so smells like rubber or leather, its ok it means its not to strong scent for men. This is the Product description: This is Handmade Made in California, USA, the product inspired of Wild West, so the scent smells like, leather, sagebrush, and of course its not going to be complete with out the gunpowder scent. And absolutely have Natural Ingredient: almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Hey more about this lotion, the outlaw smells like the sexiest you can imagine.
- To find this Normal skin lotion for Men is so hard, because most of the choices is for women and for men is limited and little choices.
2. For Dry Skin – why do we have dry skin, do we know why? Men works harder than women (but sorry, women work same as men now), so men exposed to direct sunlight, heat, cold, dust, dirt, grease, mud, harsh chemicals, dry air etc. Super tired didn’t have time to wash or clean, skin carry all different bacteria and dirt, but most of the time they jump in Hot shower. Doesnt give attention taking care of their skin. If your hairy and have dry skin, it looks like you have dandruff in your arm or legs (just imagine you move your head to your arm).
- dry and flaky skin you can use: Petroleum Jelly, Coconut oil,